This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Touchscreen iPods in '08??

Rumor has it that Apple will be releasing a new video iPod with iPhone-like features including a full touchscreen and running a version of OSX in January of '08.

Although I was undoubtedly tempted to wait in line for the new iPhone, I held out with the hope that Apple would release a new iPod with many of the iPhone's features (minus the phone of course). If the above rumor is true, I'm glad I waited.

A friend of mine was showing off his iPhone to me recently, and I was impressed with the shear beauty of the interface alone. But still, I couldn't justify leaving my Treo 755P for this phone. My Treo does everything I need it to do from accessing my corporate and private email accounts, GPS navigation ala TomTom Navigator, streaming music, high speed EVDO data, and viewing/editing documents with Documents To Go. An actual keypad is also nice!

So my 755P survived my initial iPhone craving. My shiny new iPod Nano, on the other hand, may not be so lucky the next time around!

Via Slashgear...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home