This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Monday, November 02, 2009

It's NaBloWriMo time

I originally started this post on Sunday, Nov. 1, but it was my fault for starting close to 11:30 p.m. and ended up falling asleep! Must of been that whole time change thing. Yea, that's it.

As I've done the past couple of years, I'm going to log a post every day in November in celebration of National Blog Writing Month. The goal is to post every day until the end of the month without missing a day in between. I've already missed the first day, but does it count that I started writing this post on Nov. 1?

I started doing NaBloWriMo (previously NaBloPoMo) in 2007. It's a good way to keep the blog busy. The tricky part is keeping from getting burned out. It's still fun, though. We'll see what I can come up with.

Coming up this week... my Halloween fun and an update on my running. Exciting, eh? Thought so :)

Here we go...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home