This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Monday, November 01, 2010

National Blog Posting Month 2010

Well... not quite exactly what I had in mind for my first post of the month, but it will have to do. After all, I have a long way to go through the end of November.

Why, you say?

I'm participating in NaBloPloMo again this year- one post for each day of the month in November. I think it will take me just that long to clear out all of the cobwebs in here! I do miss posting in this blog- my little corner in the interwebs.

So much has happened this year- lots of exciting things... summer fun, trips, camping, the marathon... so much I've yet to talk about for sure.

I'm not 100% sure I'll make it all the way, but I'm sure going to try. Some posts will be good ones, others not so much. Maybe I'll post a photo or two, and another post here and there as I'm out and about.

I hope some of you have stuck around, and haven't strayed too far. I'm not quite done with this thing yet. Hopefully this will help spark things up around here.

This is Day 1.

Let's do this.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home