This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Christmas is good...


That's my nephew Danny pictured above. Nothing like watching the little ones open their gifts and then getting to play with them (meaning me!) for a bit afterwards.

It's done... all in all it was a great Christmas with family and friends. I was rather surprised with myself in that I got the bulk of my shopping done ahead of time- only had a few last minute things to get on Christmas eve. I got some nice things including some Chicago Cubs stuff, gift cards, toys!, and a much needed fishing pole that my honey got me. Oh- and this incredible remote control hummer that I have to take pictures of... I can drive this thing myself!

Next is News Year's weekend at Illinois Beach Resort and then a cold dip in the lake and a shot at doing the Polar Bear Plunge in Waukegan for the first time- anyone wanting to join us can email me for info! More on that soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home