This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Racing bling


Racing bling
Originally uploaded by automatic_man2

I was still giddy after my great run this past Sunday that I had a little fun with a Michael Phelps moment and took this shot :)

Medals left to right: Melbourne & Beaches Half Marathon, Florida - Chicago Distance Classic Half Marathon 2008 - Chicago Marathon 2008 - North Shore Half Marathon 2009 - Go! St. Louis Half Marathon 2009. Total miles: 78.6 !

Jesse M.

jessejstreet.blogspot.com
twitter.com/jessejstreet

-- Sent from my Palm Pre

3 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Clearly I need to run more half-marathons if I want bling like that!

4:45 PM

 
Blogger runner-grrl said...

Sweet pic of the bling ;-)

Now just need to add Lewis & Clark half '09 and Chi '09 :-) --Alex

5:56 PM

 
Anonymous RunTiffyRun said...

I have visions of doing that same thing with my medals once I finish a couple more Half-Marathons and Chicago. Though I think you do have to give credit to Mark Spitz for the actual inspiration :)

9:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home