This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Halloween weekend!


Giant marshmallow in the micro
Originally uploaded by automatic_man2
-- Sent from my Palm Pre

Yes, folks, this is what happens when you put a marshmallow in the microwave! This one got to the size of a healthy bread bowl- I couldn't believe my eyes! Who would have known?

This was just one of the many highlights of my Halloween weekend!

Katie and I had a two-fer planned for Halloween festivities this past Saturday. My dear friends Kelly and Justin got married and had what might have been one of the coolest wedding receptions ever- just tons of fun. Head on over to http://www.essenpreiswedding.com and check out some of the hilarious photo-booth photos taken that night.

We wrapped up the holiday by attending our friends Matt & Vicki's Halloween party later that night. Good people, food, and games made for a great party.

I can't believe it's November already. Sooo much to catch you guys up on. It feels good to be writing here again, I just hope I can keep it up!

Chat again soon....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home