This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Hobbies Galore


Ever since I was young I've had an addiction to anything wireless and especially remote control toys. I've owned remote control planes but not anything serious (at least not yet!). I've fired hobby rockets which is a lot of fun and something I need to do more of. The only remote control cars I've played with were those my little nephews owned- but I had to give those back!

This Christmas I received a HUGE remote control Hummer that I've yet to take 'out on the road' but hope to do so soon... as a matter of fact... the sun is out as I look out this window so perhaps today is the day?

I had a little fun taking some photos of the toy and uploaded them to my flickr page. Enjoy- I sure will!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Informative blog you have here.
Good read :)
It must have taken a lot of patients.
Thanks for letting us post comments, - very cool of you.
I work online with my own home based business website.
I have a fastest pocket bike site.
It pretty much covers pocket bike related stuff.
Check it out if you get the chance. Thanks again!

3:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home