This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Sunday, January 01, 2006

It's 2006!

The party at Illinois State beach was a good time. A bit of an older crowd than expected and they could of used a DJ instead of a band. All in all it was still a good time. Thanks to Brenda for the tip!

You can check out Lidia's Flickr Page for some photos of the event. Hopefully I'll have some of my own up soon.

Hmm... what will this new year bring? I'm excited already. I was thinking of a brief list of things I'd like to do this year and it includes:

1. More fishing
2. canoe trips
3. Camping!
4. More rollercoasters
5. Traveling
etc... etc.

Sounds like the standard list but I can't get enough of it. I'm a summer person anyway and I don't know of a better way to spend it than being outdoors.

Perhaps I'll tell you about those adventures here...!

Happy New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home