This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Friday, February 10, 2006

Lidia, Lidia... oh my Lidia

She's coming back from Cali this weekend after three weeks. Can't wait to see her!

I haven't been out and about on weeknights as much these past couple of weeks only because I've been preoccupied with music stuff away from work.

I've been dabbling in creating a podcast for the radio show along with working on needed updates to the Jstreet website. I've been listening to quite a few podcasts on a regular basis, but just now getting the hang of how to put one together (thanks to Kelly Belly!). Neat stuff.

Tonight I'm heading out to a local show with my "refurbished" rock concert camera to give it a whirl.

I hope it still works!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home