This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

10th Pic-a-nic in the books

Well, my 10th annual picnic is in the books. It was a great time with family and friends on a beautiful summer day last Sunday, 7/23.

In looking at this first ever group picture, I'd say we peaked at around 40 people which is more that last year- of course last year we had to survive 100+ degrees temperatures, so quite a few stayed indoors.

My original goal in putting this together over the years was to get everyone together for a day, catch up on everyone's lives, and making sure the friendships endure. I'm very fortunate to know all of these people, as they are great friends and a blast to be around. I hope to continue this for many years to come. It would be interesting to see how this group picture changes in another 10 years :)

For more photos of the event, you can visit my Flickr Page here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home