This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Treo 700P in my hands!


My new Treo 700P has arrived! My first impressions after a day of use?

-Super fast broadband and internet browser are very impressive.
-Hard to get used to the new keypad layout.
-Camera is 1.3 megapixel and much improved.
-New Pocket Tunes and Documents To Go come pre-loaded
-Sprint TV is pretty cool!
-Streaming video and audio of all formats supported- I can now listen to WRLR 98.3 on my phone!
-A lots more...

Overall a very impressive device and it tops the 650 by a mile!

1 Comments:

Blogger kellybelly said...

Is your old Treo locked on Sprint? What band(s) does it work on? Is it yours or the company's? I'd be up for buying it from you if it's going unused and it will work on Cingular's network...

11:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home