This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Friday, May 26, 2006

It's done!


Here it is! The title to my recently paid-off car was delivered to me yesterday. It's such a relief to finally do this after five years of payments. This is the first car I've ever paid in full. It's also a relief to know my car is running as well as ever these days (knocks on wood). It has treated me really well over the years, and maybe I'll keep it around for a while until I'm ready for a new one.

And to celebrate this momentous occasion, I've convinced the powers that be to purchase me the upgrade to my Treo 650!

Treo 700P here I come. I expect delivery from Palm early next week if not sooner! YES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home