This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

My sis- gold medal winner in my book

From left to right: My nephews Danny and Victor, my niece Isabel, my sister Christy, and me at Grant Park in Chicago.

My sis finished the Chicago Distance Classic- a 13 mile marathon in Chicago this past Sunday, 8/13 in about 2 hours and 50 minutes. This is her second time finishing this marathon and I'm proud of her!

I ran Cross Country back in high school and enjoyed it very much. I don't run often these days, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to make finishing that marathon a goal for next year.

Now if only I could find those running shoes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home