This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Friday, June 06, 2008

Outdoors is the place to be

Well, here I am enjoying a four day weekend and getting ready to head up to beautiful Devil's Lake State Park in Wisconsin for a couple of days of more camping!

I'm going to break in a shiny new mountain bike, do some hiking, run some trails, and plan to check out the giant lake and sit on the beach enjoying the warm weather.

And it just so happens that it's Free Fishing Days this Saturday and Sunday both here in Illinois AND in Wisconsin, so I'll be casting some baits as well!

I'll be back around Sunday, but I'm sure I'll post of my journey's here as always.

Have a wonderful weekend, my friends.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home