This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Reset, Re-Lock, Re-Load

Well, things have quieted down quite a bit around the office after heading up my company's major server upgrade a couple of weekends ago.

I never did make it to the Rockford half-marathaon, and never ran the 13 miles I was training for... come to think of it... I haven't had a serious run since May 10 either.

I spent a good part of the holiday weekend just relaxing, and refocusing on my goals for the summer. I've taken the past two weeks off of running to prepare myself for the training involved in running the August 10 Chicago Distance Classic half-marathon, which will then carry me to the Chicago Marathon in October.

I'll be jump starting my training again with a total of 18 miles planned through next weekend.

I'm eager to spend a lot of time enjoying the outdoors this summer. To date, I have camping trips planned to Kettle Moraine State park, Wi., Devils Lake, Wi., and the Wisconsin Dells with many more to come. I leave for Kettle Moraine on Friday.

I hope you are all doing well, and I'll be sure to post from my upcoming trip!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home