This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Lilies starting to open


Lilies starting to open
Originally uploaded by automatic_man2

The lilies in one of the two flower gardens outside my house are beginning to open. They come back every year.

Seeing these is a sure sign summer is here.

A couple of years ago, I spent somewhere in the neighborhood of $1500 to landscape the front of the home I own, taking out the old, dated facade, and replace it with a couple of flower gardens.

I'm a sucker for a pretty flower, and I think I get my green thumb from my dad, who always dabbled in this kind of stuff. It brings a smile to my face every year.

The growing gallery of shots can be found here - most of the photos are taken with my Palm Pre smartphone.


Jesse M.

jessejstreet.blogspot.com
twitter.com/jessejstreet

-- Sent from my Palm Pre

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Looks like you have some Japanese iris in there. Those are my favorite flower of all time. I wish I had a sunny enough spot in my yard to plant them.

3:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home