This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Life gets in the way

Wow. What a busy, busy month so far.

I've been working on a rather large project at work, restructuring my company's entire IT infrastructure at all of our locations. The thirteen to sixteen hour days were getting old- two in a row, at times. My eating schedule was all out of whack- if I ate at all! It's not over yet, lots of work still to do.

The workouts, of course, have suffered. I suppose it's good I haven't been running to completely heal up my injury. I haven't felt any pain in there for quite a while now. I guess a good, solid run of plus five miles will settle it. I haven't run anything longer than that since January, I think. I can't wait to hit miles over ten, that's when I'm the happiest out on the roads.

Goodness, what else is going on...

Well, I gave up on my Project365 towards the middle of March, I think. I had hit a couple of days where I was just working, working, working, and the last thing I wanted to do was shoot pictures and upload them. Kinda funny since I have access to a camera 24 hours a day. Oh well, there's always next year. I'm still enjoying everyone's Project365, and I'll still be uploading pictures, of course!

I'm currently writing blog posts for the Lake County Convention & Visitors Bureau website, and will be writing software & hardware reviews for a couple of mobile tech websites, which I'll reveal at a later time. I just love to do that kind of stuff.

Well, that's it for now. I suppose with all that writing going on, I can't forget about this blog, either!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home