This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Thursday, March 08, 2012

Hello 2012

Of course, my little 'ol blog has been neglected since I've been spending so much time writing about mobile tech for other blogs. I sure do miss it, though. This year's running adventures are looking to be rather interesting, and would love to continue writing about them here- I sure do miss that.

I've signed up to run the Chicago Marathon again this year in my continuing quest to finish in or under four hours. I've come ever so close, but my personal best still stands at 04:11:44, which I did back in 2009. That particular race had me beat my previous PR by 43 minutes! I'm hoping that wasn't a fluke, and am working hard this year to shave that 11 minutes off.

I'm crossing my fingers that I'll have more time to write here. For those of you who are still visiting- thank you!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home