This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Test from Blogsy

One annoying thing about this blog is its ability to post while mobile. I can put up a post using my phone, but it's a bit annoying to type an entire post out using my phone (via email that is). This little post here was put up using Blogsy for the iPad- one of many blog posting apps I've used via my phone (or iPad) that does involve tiny, little email messages.

I wonder If I can post a picture:

Hey, that wasn't too bad. I can even resize the photo and everything. By the way, that's a photo from the start line of the Chicago Shamrock Shuffle that I ran last weekend. Neat, huh?

How about a link to the techie blog I write for?

Niiice.

I like it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home