This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Well that didn't last long...

Ooookkkaayy... well that was quick...

My hopes of posting every day in the month of November failed after only the first week! Here I am near the end of November (already!) and I'm posting again. I guess my poor little blog gets second pickin's after writing for the techie blog I actually get paid for. I work deadlines for that site, and this one I write when I'm able, I guess. That, and I've been swamped at the office, so I'll be glad when the holiday's bring a little less work as most of everyone, it seems, goes on vacation.

I've been well. I haven't done any serious running since the marathon, but I'm starting to feel that icky feeling of not doing much of working out as of late. Lately, I've been getting these interesting aches in my legs, and I'm guessing it's because I'm losing some of my fitness down there. Fortunately, my recent trips to the gym these past couple of weeks have gone well, and I'm easily doing 2 and 3 milers on the treadmill with hardly any effort. That's great news.

I plan on running a 10K Turkey Trot in Kenosha on Thanksgiving day, so my workouts have mostly been focused on that. I haven't done any racing since the marathon, so this will be a welcome treat.

Until next time my friends! Hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home