This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Friday, March 17, 2006

It's Friday!

And here I promised myself to write in here at least every other day!

I've got at least 3 posts I'm drafting for this blog- hopefully I'll get them done soon!

It's St. Patricks day and I unpurposely wore green today. It's cool to know this is one of those holidays when you don't have to give presents to anyone. Drink green beer and be merry I say.

It's been a busy week. I've been going full on promoting the radio show, website, and Podcasts at many different places online along with doing research for the radio show. I'm really happy with the way the Podcasts are coming along and Kelly is doing a great job.

I've got to start planning for the 10th anniversary of my annual Pic-A-Nic usually held at Old School forest preserve. I'd like to do something different this year and in a different location involving something different like camping, canoeing, or something along those lines. We'll see what happens!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home