This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Thursday, August 24, 2006

The storms kept me up

Danger a' Brewin'

This shot is on my Flickr page...

I'm not ashamed to say that I'm a closet weather freak. I've always loved violent weather- of course only when it doesn't affect me directly.

I'm fascinated by the forces nature can inflict on the earth, people, objects, etc. I'm the one watching those marathon 'Tornado!" series on the Discovery Channel. I've always said that I'd love to experience a hurricane first hand, being one of the most powerful forces on earth. Of course, the outcome would have to be a good one instead of being thrown out to sea or something!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home