This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Friday, March 23, 2007

I'd rather be fishing


I said this same thing around this time last year and never followed through with it.

I hope to do a lot more fishing this year. Perhaps I can skip by one of the local lakes after work. It's a great way to unwind (and a nice excuse not to go to the gym!).

I have a feeling it's going to be a busy summer, though. Lidia and I are planning a couple of weekend outings this year which will make up for what we didn't do much of last year, which was to enjoy the outdoors a little more.

This past week has been a bit crazy. As I mentioned in a previous post, my company's recent acquisition of a company twice our size is presenting quite a few challenges for me as the one responsible for our computer network.

I have a feeling I'll be doing quite a bit of traveling in the coming weeks.

I've also got some Treo stuff cooking, which I hope to post soon!

'Til next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home