This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Holy Time Zones Batman

Oh I do miss this blog... I keep telling myself I'm going to get on here regularly 'cause I miss doing so- I'm really going to try!

I've been spinning my wheels for the past few weeks getting the computer's ready for the new Daylight Savings time changes at my workplace. We've got a little over 300 of them done, but I'm sure they'll be some stragglers this coming Monday! Not to mention Microsoft has pages and pages of documentation on this problem alone, so it hasn't been a piece of cake. I got a decent head start on everything, so I hope it will be painless.

On top of all of that, my company has gone public, which only triples the amount of work ahead of me. I've been taking quite a bit of work home with me lately. Things are good, though, and it should be a busy summer.

Can't wait.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home