This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Thursday, October 12, 2006

New Treo 680 announced!


Palm announced the released of the new GSM/GPRS/EDGE Treo 680 smartphone today! This ones targeted for the mass-consumer market and comes in four different colors and NO antenna. Whoohooo!

The specs are similar to my 700P and the only real change to the outside is the repositioning of the camera (back center), SD card slot (right side), and a slightly thinner profile overall.

Click here for a tour.

The new Google Maps mobile is simply amazing on my 700P. It has everything the big box maps.google.com has including satellite views and traffic!

I see great things ahead for the worlds greatest smartphone!

2 Comments:

Blogger kellybelly said...

I just installed Google Maps... thanks for the heads-up, it's pretty sweet.

7:25 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

It is!

2:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home