This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Copper Sky

It's always a blessing to see a new sun come up on a chilly fall day. I was at the stop light at Rollins and Hook drive in Round Lake when I saw this sunrise. I was trying to find somewhere to stop and get out of the car, but a snap through a rolled down window had to do.

See more photos on my Flickr.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is so pretty. i love the colors.
would you rather live on the east coast and watch the sun rise.. or the west coast and watch it set?

2:27 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

It is nice.. the photo wasn't modified in any way. The sky truely looked like that. I've been on business in Florida and saw the sunrise over the ocean while staying at a hotel on the beach. It was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I would love to see it again.

PS. I think the folks that run the Tag-Board finally nuked the thing. It hasn't been running for almost 3 days now :) Oh well.

2:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home