This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Monday, September 18, 2006

Frontpage on Palmaddicts.com

One of my tech write ups made it on the front page of the popular Palmaddicts.com website - the site is all about Palm PDA related devices. They are having a contest on their forum where they pick a name from the "Uses for a Palm" post to win a Samsung Q1 UMPC multimedia device.

Just scroll down to the post titled "How I am using my Treo700P"- it has the name "JesseJstreet" tagged just before the article.

In the piece I write about now I use my Treo 700P in creating the playlists that you hear on the JstreetRADIO program.

I like to do the mobile tech writeups as a hobby, but I really don't consider myself a writer at all. I've used Palm devices since the early Palm Pilot days circa 1996, so I'd like to think some of my knowledge in that area will help someone out there.

I'll publish the article here after the winner of the contest is announced.

2 Comments:

Blogger kellybelly said...

That's awesome!

8:03 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks! I didn't win the toy but it was neat seeing my post get published out of the dozens submitted!

9:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home