This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Monday, May 07, 2007

Xbox 360 Spring Update coming in June

I'm pretty excited to see all of the new updates Microsoft is pushing down to my Xbox 360 for free this coming June. Of special interest to me are the multimedia updates and Microsoft Live Messenger integration.

I'm an admitted game console newbie, and the 360 is my first ever game console. I've always been a die hard PC gamer, but always had to stress over the increasing hardware requirements of the latest games for PC's.

I'm a very happy Xbox360 owner now, but am still years (not many!) behind my nephew Danny in game console playing hours - this kid is damn good!














Read more about the Xbox360 Spring Update here.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home