This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Palm Foleo Cancelled?

Looks to be true according to Palm's official blog.


I myself was looking forward to see what this 'Treo companion' can do.


The news is very fresh as of this post, so check out my Shared Feeds box along the right side of this page for the latest posts from gadget blogs around the world.


I'll post more as I can find them..


----->
Sent with a Sprint Treo 755P Smartphone

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just couldn't see the benefit of the Foleo outside of "instant on". If Palm could have delivered this device for around $300 list, I believe things could have been much different for the future of this device. Maybe after the linux Palm is delivered, timing might be right for the Foleo. But to build it upon the present aging OS, I really think this is the right decision.

8:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home