This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Chicago Marathon Finish Line

Update: One runner collapsed and died and over 300 were sent to area hospitals due to the intense heat. The race organizers decided to stop the marathon after four hours and turn runners back because it was so dangerous, and most water stations were out of liquids.

Incredible.
















Truly inspirational. Period.

This wheelchair runner crept up the hill on Roosevelt Ave. towards the finish line along with 40,000 other runners.

The temperature reached a record high in the upper 80's, and the marathon had a record number of registrations.

I can't think of a bigger test of endurance and strength than this.

See you next year.

----->
Sent with a Sprint Treo 755P Smartphone

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home