This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Welcome to Blue October
















The Cubs are in the playoffs. Need I say more?!


Games 1 and 2 are this Wednesday and Thursday respectively, with both starting at 9 p.m.

This means four things:

1. My entire schedule this week will revolve around these games.

2. I should plan on being to bed late each night and possibly past the midnight hour.

3. I will be joining fellow Cub fans somewhere other than staying home.

4. I will keep a positive attitude and cheer them on 'til the end like the die hard Cub fan that I am.

My father took me to a day game at Wrigley Field when I was a kid. I don't remember who they played or if they won, but I fell in love with the sport, and the team, ever since.

I remember watching the games during the day when I worked my 3rd shift job because that was all that was on TV. I think I watched every game during the season back then. Ever since, I try to make it out to the park every year to watch them play- win or lose.

I'm going to make an attempt at getting the 2nd set of playoff tickets when they go on sale Oct. 4 at 10 a.m. I've got the speed dial programmed in and the website link at the ready.

I'm so psyched!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home