This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Holiday Weekend Done

Wow... the posts were a bit short the past few days... and I missed a NaBloPoMo day on Saturday- got a bit busy, I guess.

I was going to put up some photos of my run through Lincoln Park last Thursday, but the ONE sales associate in the electronics/camera dept, where seemingly MILLIONS of people are shopping and bugging this ONE sales associate for help, and he decides to blow me off saying he was too busy to go get my photos.

Poor thing. Perhaps this store should get a clue and realize that this IS the busiest shopping weekend of the year and they should have more help on hand.

This weekend, I got a chance to check out a couple of local shows for the first time in a while, and made me realize how much I enjoy going to them. I'm going to make it a point to see more of them in the future.

My weekend in a nutshell:
  • Thursday- Ran the Chicago Turkey Trot in the a.m. and then ate LOTS during holiday dinner with the family.
  • Friday- Met up with some friends to head down to Chicago to see some Lake County area bands play a show. No shopping today.
  • Saturday- Did a little shopping, and then saw another show in Lake Villa later in the evening and took some photos.
  • Sunday- Homework! I've got a test on Wednesday, so I spent it at Borders and Panera hitting the books.

Another long holiday weekend down, and one more to go during Christmas. I'm looking forward to going back to work to tie up some projects. It usually slows down this time of year, so the quiet days at the office will be welcome.

Until next time!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home