This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Weekend in a nutshell

Well, there are five minutes left until midnight, and I've got just that much time to squeeze a quick report in...

Friday- stayed late after work to switch out a major component that runs my company's computer network and was successful. This is the first of many projects just like this to keep me busy for the rest of the year.

Saturday- I went to see Chicago's Naked Raygun who was playing at the Congress Theatre as part of Riotfest. I had a blast, got a bruise or two, and sang really loud to my favorite band of all time.

Sunday- long run day. My 4 mile run turned into a glorious 5 miles which I will write about on Monday!

Two minutes 'til midnight... post!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home