This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Twelve things you should know...

... or don't care to know about me, but I'm going to write about it anyway!

For a little change of pace during my NaBloPoMo marathon posting thingy:

1. Something I am very afraid of: Violently flushing toilets. You can usually find these in public restrooms. I always have to get the hell out of the stall pretty quick for fear of getting sucked into the vortex.

2. One thing I dislike about myself: Even though I set 3 alarms in the morning, I still fail to wake up on time.

3. One profession I have absolutely no respect for: I don't mean to offend anyone here, but it's Car Salesmen. I absolutely detest dealing with them. DETEST!

4. My favorite type of music: The local and indie kind. I'm always out of the loop when people talk about the popular stuff on the radio. I can't remember the last time I actually listened to a music radio station. Brittney who?

5. A unique place I have visited: San Francisco,CA was unique in its own beautiful way.

6. Age at which I got my first real kiss: 14-ish while my pretend "wife" and I were sitting on a swing encompassed by a thicket of tall pines (romantic, eh?)

7. My dream job: Professional Tournament Bass Fisherman. Make tons of money and fish all day. What else is there?

8. A sound I love to hear: The ocean. I was on a business trip in Florida and I stayed in a hotel on the beach. Complete bliss...

9. A food I cannot eat enough of: Chilled cheesecake topped with real strawberries.

10. Something new I really want to do as a hobby: Rock climbing or some serious model rocketry (which I've dabbled in).

11. My favorite word: Ridiculous!

12. Something that other people do that I hate: Fiddle with candy wrappers during quiet parts in a movie (cringe!)


Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

I'm totally stealing this! :) Good luck with your training and stay healthy!

10:19 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Ha! Be my guest... it's fun! Good luck to you as well.

10:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home