This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Monday, November 05, 2007

Monday Blah's

So I nearly panicked when I saw the clock on my wall read 12:15 a.m., and then realized that it was only 11:15 p.m. I'm still trying to get used to this standard time deal. It's always depressing to see it getting dark on my way home from work. It didn't help that I saw a near-blizzard through my car windshield on the way home tonight.

Not much to report today. I had class and was a bit overwhelmed by some of these algebraic problems the instructor was throwing at us! I swear these problems took over 15 steps to complete. It was a bit exhausting really, but refreshing at the same time (yea, figure that one out).

I ran a good three miles today with little to no pain in my knee. I ended up taking it easy doing a 45 minute set of 5 minutes running and 1 minute walking on the softer track at the gym. It was encouraging to know my knee is coming along well.

Well, that's all for now. Off to bed.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home