This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Thursday, October 18, 2007

0:27:35 or Bust: Fox Chase 5K

What: The 2007 Fox Chase 5K Run. I'll be running my 2nd 5K race with the hope of beating or matching my previous 5K time.

Where: Algonquin Road School, 975 Algonquin Rd., Fox River Grove, IL (map link). Parking is available at the Algonquin Road School parking lots.

When: Sunday, Oct. 21. Start time is 9 a.m.

How: With all of the might I can muster.

(course map)

There are a few things I need to fix from lessons learned doing my first 5K (3.11 miles), and although I'm running to just finish the race, my 2nd goal is to beat my previous 5K time of 0:27:35. I'm fairly optimistic considering the course appears to be quite challenging.

I can't wait.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home