This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Monday, October 29, 2007

Thank You's and Congrats

I'd like to thank The Complete Running Network for including this website in their Running Blog Family of links. You can visit the site here or at this post here.

Speaking of running links, I've added a few of my own favorite running blog links in my Links section along the right side under the title Favorite Running Blogs:

These blogs serve as inspiration to me to continue my new found love for running.

Lastly, congrats to my friend Lorena for finishing the 26.2 mile Marine Corps Marathon in Washington, DC on Oct. 28!! She was one of the many who never got to finish the fiasco that was the 2007 Chicago Marathon and soon after booked a flight to Washington, DC. with a friend to finish what she started. Congrats! Wear that medal proudly!

Come to think of it, traveling for a weekend to somewhere (WARM) to run a race doesn't sound like a bad idea after all.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home