This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Rainbow Sweater

I once saw a man with a rainbow sweater.
I'm sure it made him feel comfy and dry.
His day may have been sad, and it made him feel better.
But I soon had to cover my eyes!

J. Mendoza '07

Funny how the socks on the rack to his right match his sweater. He should of picked some up while he was at it.

... at the grocery store.

----->
Sent with a Sprint Treo 755P Smartphone

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, you NEED a cosby sweater like that.

11:23 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

A Cosby sweater? LOL! I totally didn't notice the socks until I was ready to upload the photo... cracked me up!

11:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home