This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Friday, November 02, 2007

Ok, I'm game: NabloPoMo

Just found out it's National Blog Posting Month - one blog post for every day in the month of November, although can you tell I'm behind? One day isn't so bad, I guess. Although I could cheat and back-date my post, but NO. Perhaps I'll get points for my honesty and win one of these cool prizes :-)



So here I go. I'll probably fail miserably, or bore my faithful readers to death!

As for Nov. 1? I spent the day at the office in meetings and conference calls about firewalls, T1 circuits, and corporate web filters (see? you're bored already!)

I also spent sporadic periods during my day trying to figure out how I can get a hold of a Palm Centro to play with before returning it to the store in favor of my trusty 755P (!) It will be interesting to see how I can pull that one off...

Today, after work, I will attempt to run two or more miles to see how my knee feels. I ran 2.5 miles on Wednesday with no problems, so I'm looking forward to hitting the pavement to see how I feel.

Chat again tomorrow!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just returning your hello!

6:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home