This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Friday, June 06, 2008

Moonset over Devil

I've arrived safely to Devil's Lake state park near Baraboo, Wi. This after passing a couple of supposed tornado's on the ground just as I was passing Racine Co., Wi. I couldn't see them, but looking at those nasty clouds, there was no doubt they were there. I hope everyone is safe.


Alas, I am here. It's close to 9:30pm on Friday night and I'm watching this beautiful moonset surrounded by the "mountains" of Devil's Lake.


I'll be up early for a 5 mile or so run around the park, then ride the bike to the beach for a little sun.


I'll post again soon!

----->
Sent with a Sprint Palm Centro Smartphone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home