This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Big run to-do today

I woke up at 4:30 a.m. to pouring rain again this Saturday for my 14 mile run in Chicago. I checked the weather and decided to wait it out 'til a little later this afternoon.


I guess you could say I'm determined to do this run, rain or shine. The CDC isn't too far away now.


I'm on the train as I write this and the rain is off and on for the most part. I haven't had the opportunity to train in heavy rain yet, so I guess this may be it.


Sunday morning I'll be volunteering at the Harbor Lights Triathlon in Waukegan. THAT should be interesting.


Write soon!

----->
Sent with a Sprint Palm Centro Smartphone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home