This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Friday, July 04, 2008

Antioch Run for Independence 5K

What a great race! Kudos to Antioch, IL for putting on a top notch 5K with all the goodies and a sponsorship by Runner's World to boot. Very nicely organized and a challenging coarse to go along with it.


I just may have gotten a new 5K PR!


Old 5K PR: 00:26:01
Chip time: 00:26:02
Garmin time: 00:25:38


Close numbers, eh? I'm going with my Garmin time as my new time to beat! It's about 30 seconds off the chip time, but may be due to slight panic at the start with about 1100 people behind me!


Either way I'm extremely happy with it.


This was my only run on my easy week this holiday. Now off to see the parade!


Congrats to those of you who also ran races today!


----->
Sent with a Sprint Palm Centro Smartphone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home