This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Friday, March 06, 2009

Waiting for the daylight

Today, I'm enjoying a beautiful day of warm weather- finally. I don't know how long it will last, but it sure does feel nice. Even though I'm inside most of the day today, it's nice to see the sun out and the temperatures above 60 for a change! It's a nice feeling to see this nice weather come around my birthday on March 5. Spring and summer can't come soon enough.

Daylight Savings Time is this weekend and I'm pretty excited for one particular reason- sunlight! My running has been so inconsistent this winter that I'm starting to feel the affects of it- stiff legs, shin pain... it's a sure sign that I'm not putting the miles in that I should be to stay loosened up. Having daylight to run with after work will put me back on schedule, at last. I suppose keeping the snow away will help too!

So I've made it yet another year in life. My birthday's are a little more low key nowadays, but I enjoy them with friends and family nonetheless. Life has been good to me, so far. I can't complain at all. The most important thing is to remain happy, and it helps that I'm surrounded by good company all around. I'm the healthiest I've ever been in my life, and I still feel young at heart. That's important, isn't it?

I don't know what adventures lie ahead for me, but I will do as I always do- leave each day as it comes and make the best of it while I still can.

Have a great weekend!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger NB said...

Happy (belated) Birthday! You do sound like a happy guy...keep it up!

2:11 PM

 
Blogger runner-grrl said...

Hope you enjoyed nicer weather this weekend! You do have a lot to celebrate :-) --Alex

9:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home