This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Monday, November 09, 2009

Summer Garden

This is currently the wallpaper on the phone I carry with my daily.  It's one of two flower gardens outside my home.

It was in full bloom when this picture was taken over the summer.  It's now a heaping mess of dead leaves, sticks, and browning grass. A victim of a recent frost.

I'll carry the picture with me through the harsh days of winter as a reminder that the garden will bloom again come spring.  I have a feeling the winter won't be good to us this year.

And even if it's not, at least I have this to look forward to.


Jesse M.

Http://jessejstreet.blogspot.com
Http://twitter.com/jessejstreet

-- Sent from my Palm Pre

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home