This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Monday, January 25, 2010

Project 365/025: Lake County Tweetup!

Project 365/025: Lake County Tweetup!

I attended my first Tweetup tonight. What's a Tweetup you say? Well, it's folk on Twitter meeting up! This particular group of Twitteri' are from the Lake County, IL area and I thought it would be neat to finally meet the faces behind the tweets I've come to follow for many months now.

This event was at Wildfire Restaurant in Lincolnshire, IL. The White Fish here is to die for.

Twitter has been such a great networking tool for me and @jstreetradio over the years, that it's interesting to hear how other people are incorporating it into their businesses, personal lives, blogs, etc. Everyone was super nice and a blast to hang out with.

I thought it'd be a nice opportunity to make a CD of some of my favorite JstreetRadio Podcasts to hand out at the event. I'll take any opportunity to get exposure for some of the incredible local music we have here in Lake County.

I'm looking forward to doing it again soon.

You can follow me on Twitter here or leave a comment if you'd like to know more about it!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home