This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Project 365/020: Nerd Herd

Project 365/020: Nerd Herd

Had a giant nerd meeting at the office today to discuss some major network infrastructure changes we'll be bringing on line the first half of the year.

This is the start of a very busy time for me, I think. That would equal extra hours in the office and more meetings coupled with lots of extra work.

I guess I shouldn't complain. It keeps me busy and the days go by quicker.

It should be an exciting time!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Katie said...

I think I count 6 laptops in that picture. Wow - nerd herd for sure. Can you do the African Ant Eater Ritual as well?

10:59 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I have no idea what that is but I've probably done it somewhere :)

11:02 PM

 
Anonymous Katie said...

The Nerd Herd is a line from "Can't Buy me Love". I'll show you the dvd sometime .. anyone who's seen the movie knows what I'm talking about :)

11:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home