This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Monday, January 11, 2010

Project 365/011: Unexpected Stash

Project 365/011: Unexpected Stash

Click photo to enlarge.

My day was rather uneventful. Typical Monday- wake up, shower, drive to work, work, leave work, gym, home. Exciting.

The only highlight of my day was stumbling upon this huge stash of tampons in my building's office supply closet. They were just there- a huge box of them. I was looking for a desk calendar.

I guess I wasn't expecting it, I mean, does this happen?

It made me chuckle.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Katie said...

Now your question makes sense :)

kinda funny - I don't know if they normally keep this large a stash in an office!

2:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home