This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Friday, January 08, 2010

Project 365/008: Excuse me while I stuff my face

Project 365/008: Excuse me while I stuff my face

Friends... behold Sammie's in Round Lake Beach's famous Gyro sandwich!

Well, I don't know if it's famous or not, but it warrants a spot on my 365 for day eight.

The Pre's camera doesn't do it justice as far as how big this thing is. So, so good.

It's actually my favorite thing to eat after a long weekend run of an hour or more. I wouldn't exactly consider it healthy, but after a 7+ mile run, I really don't care.

I'm actually having this one the night before my Saturday workout, so I'm kind of doing it back asswards. I've been good all week with eating healthy, so it's a little reward so to speak.

At least I skipped the fries.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger runner-grrl said...

Wow, that looks really good! They actually serve that with fries? LOL. --Alex

10:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes they do! It is delicious.

10:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home