This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Sunday, January 03, 2010

Project 365/003: Until next time, old friend

Project 365/003: Until next time, old friend

I'll admit, it's a little sad to think the holiday's are over. For me, it's a time to relax, visit with friends and family, and completely unwind before taking on a new year.

The Christmas tree ornament pictured here has been in my family for over 30 years now. It is the last remaining of a set of bells that adorned the tree over many years. This one gets extra, special care once they're all put away, and the tree recycled.

It's Sunday as I write this, and tomorrow starts my first, full week back at the job since mid-December.

I wonder what sort of adventures 2010 will bring?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger crossn81 said...

You inspired me to try Project 365. Check it out.

We took down our tree today as well, always a sad moment.

10:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home