This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Friday, January 01, 2010

Project 365/001: All roads point to Stop

Project 365/001: All roads point to Stop

I decided to go for a run at my local forest preserve with the hope of shooting something decent for my first Project 365 photo of 2010.

It turns out practically nothing is beautiful when winter has its grip on nature.

Two miles into my run against a +7F degree windchill, and wishing for just one more layer under my jacket, I ran into this intersection and thought it rightfully described what I was thinking at the time.

Just to the left, no more than 50 yards from these signs, was my car.

I had my fill of Mother Nature for the day.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home